Too Cool for School

9.08.2006

MYSPACE: A conspiracy Theory

I have a myspace.


I mean, come on....it's a myspace. Who cares, right? Just one little myspace won't hurt. I can stop anytime I want. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Anyway, I was online two and a half hours ago, right before roomie and I started watching Akeela and the Bee. I didn't really log off, but then, it usually logs off for me...sometimes, when I just visit another website. Well, I just got back on the internet to get some directions to the dance studio I'm visiting tomorrow morning. Couldn't help but take a sneaky-peak I DIDN'T HAVE TO but I did...check my... Myspace. And it says I am still logged on.

DANG, GINA! I logged that sucker off. I can't have people see me like this, a desperate girl at home Friday night, hopelessly online, on pointe, on myspace. Waiting for someone to drop me a courtesy comment. No, sir! I logged OFF!

I checked it again, a minute ago.

It says I'm still online.


So, I guess you want to leave me a comment? That's fine. Just type my name in the search bar. But don't, I reapeat, don't under any circumstances stop reading this blog. Myspace is only so I can drop people little comments like, "Hey girl! Heeeyyyy!" and so I can see what my ex-boyfriends are up to. That's all.



I can stop whenever I want. But I'm not quitting until I get at least 1,000 friends.

1 comment(s):

this totally cracks me up!! i was so anti-myspace (originally got on there to spy on nathan) and of course months later succumbed. i totally feel ya here!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes