Too Cool for School

7.31.2006

Back in Black

You missed it. I just threw a wall-eyed fit. The kind of fit that had me kicking my rhinestone flip flops across the room, jumping up and down, and making hissy-sounds. Why? Because I never took a class at ACU that taught me how to design webpages and write HTML, but stubbornly, I REFUSED to give up. I just succeeded in getting this template I downloaded to work, and now can I eat lunch. (Whew) I know for a fact this is why I never got a tatoo. I can't handle looking at the same thing all the time. That's why I changed my template. This was one of those downloadables that didn't come with the images already written in the HTML. The template designer carefully typed up directions for getting the template to work, and afterward, he put, "Easy, huh?" Yeah! Maybe for him it was easy. For me it was like quantum physics for dummies. Still, I learned a thing or two from this experience and am now a step closer to knowing what most 10th graders know about computers. '

You may notice some changes in my profile, too. I changed a few of my favorite musicians, plus, I deleted the line about liking "any sport in which the Texas Longhorns are getting beat". I don't want to be a hater! Yes, Texas is my least favorite team. I'm called to love all people, even those that I might not otherwise want to be friends with. Like Longhorn fans, people who write annoying car commercials, and the like. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go get myself some lunch. Throwing a hissy fit really worked up my appetite.

Don't be a hater!

3 comment(s):

STUDY? Renee, how dare you write the "s" word on my blog! Children might be reading this!

By Blogger Heather, at 4:28 PM  

I love your new background for the blog! How did you do this?

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 5:39 PM  

you have brown sugars seal of approval on your page.

By Blogger Brown Sugar, at 10:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes