Too Cool for School

7.06.2006

I Got a Job!


Guess what I'm teaching?


MIDDLE SCHOOL!
I actually applied, interviewed, and accepted this position. If you remember me saying that I didn't want to teach middle school, then have a good laugh. But here are the benefits:
1. I only have to teach one subject: theatre.
2. I get to go home at 4 o'clock most days instead of being in rehearsal until 6 or 7 everynight.
3. I might have time to do some acting and take night classes in dance or something like that.
4. The students won't be the same age as me, or twice my size.
5. Junior high kids might laugh at my corny jokes (Might).
And, last but not least, I think God really changed my heart. I have nothing but great expectations.

2 comment(s):

Congratulations! Being married to a school teacher i know how stressful it can be, especially as the summer rolls on.

Now you can enjoy the rest of your summer, worry free!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

Booyah grandma. Booyah.

By Blogger The Future, at 2:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes