Too Cool for School

6.27.2006

Stolen images

These are pictures that my sister has saved on her computer. Because I'm at her house for the week,I decided I'd show you some of these...she'll never know!


This is a shot of ACU's homecoming musical from three years ago, Guys N Dolls. If you just look, you can see my elbow and the bottom of my red polka dot skirt on the left. My sister must've thought that I was the girl in the white polka dot dress because she took lots of pictures of that girl, and none of me!

Kevin could ues some fashion advice. Not only is he sporting a t-shirt from the dark side, but that fro is downright gnarly. Both he and his older brother Kurt had this same...er....haircut in those days.


Take a look at this tux! The girl beside Cole is his sister. But I'm sure that his date had a similar reaction.


Not to be outdone by the boys in our family, my two nieces and I posed for this beauty last Christmas. We were portraying the way that we sleep. It's good for the spine.

1 comment(s):

Heather is way cool. Congrats on the job, too! I promise I'll call you back.

By Blogger Chris Chappotin, at 3:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes