Too Cool for School

9.04.2006

Easy To Love

Shee, we're all so different. It becomes apparent anytime I go shopping with my friends, who share so much with me, but definitely hone in on different things. I like it that way, because when we were in Half Price Books, there was this one woman who kept getitng in my way everytime I was shopping in a book area. The store is divided up into little alcoves: Art, history, cooking, gardening, etc, etc, etc. At any rate, I was digging through the performing arts section, and she was there. In the drama section, she was there. I had to go to the Religious section to get away from her. (Ok, that's not WHY I went to the religion. I was looking for Donald Miller, but who sells back a Donald Miller book? Nobody!) Anyway, I know she felt the same way about me, judging by the huffing sounds she made as I dove for a Shakespeare anthology right in front of her. I should have met her, asked her if she knew where I could find plays for middle school kids. Plays for middle school kids...that's another blog entry I don't want to make. Keanu Reeves probably got his start in middle school plays, which to me explains everything. I'm so tacky.

I wanted to make a corny list of things I love. Not because anyone cares, but just in case we have something strange in common. I've decided to call said list,

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THESE THINGS (STRANGE OR NOT):
artichokes
polka dots
big buttons

reading children's books and making up voices for the characters
pomengranate juice
avocados straight out of the peel, with a spoon
tap dancing
writing parody songs about people I know
chicken sausage and turkey tacos
dyeing clothes
cleaning my bathroom sink (it looks so shiny!)
Blogging (apparently not fun to a lot of people)

What about you? What's something you like that others might find a little strange?

1 comment(s):

Heather, we have absolutely NOTHING in common! How are we friends? :) Love you!

By Blogger Allison, at 9:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes