Too Cool for School

8.13.2006

Condolences

I would just like to offer my condolences to all of the teachers who start school tomorrow. I don't start school for a whole week! But come early next June, when I'm still in school and you're not, well, who's gonna be laughing then?

I'd also like to let everyone know that my niece Lindy is in good condition (as good as could be expected) after an emergency appendectomy yesterday. They're keeping her in the hospital until later this week because the appendix did rupture and that kind of thing causes infections. She's in pain from the surgery and she won't eat now, but you can count on my sister to make sure she gets taken care of. Actually, the one we should be praying for is my sister because she's got to go back to school this week, too (She's a P.E. teacher). All of this has made me SO glad that we live in a time when we can have emergency appendectomies. Lindy's is so precious to all of us. How can I describe it? Something like an appendix bursting could be deadly, right? But now doctors deal with it and it's completely routine. I'm so glad that she's going to be alright.

Everyone in Burleson--great to see you again! Looks like the new church is working out great. Hang in there, everyone. You're in my prayers.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes