Too Cool for School

10.05.2006

Thoughts on Food, Test Scores

Ok, I admit my tagline, "Cook 'em, Sooners!" was a bit disgusting...and corny. After all, three of UT's fans are really nice: Rick, Bethany, and Brittany from my school. But you know me and puns. AND, if OU wins, I think that my Dad, Kim, and any other OU groupies should all go out and have a big steak. If OU does not win, I will go to Chick Fil A, and console myself by saying, "Oh well, at least we will beat OSU." My nephew Kurt, who's in grad school at OSU, would probably be mad if he read my blog, which he doesn't. I wonder how he's doing anyway? Did you guys know I had a nephew who's only one year younger than me? We used to compete to see who had the better standardized test scores. He surpassed me, getting a 32 (of 36 possible) on his ACT. Smarty pants. He'd probably be mad if he read that., but he doesn't read my blog.
You read my blog, though. I'll bet some of you are even UT fans and you read my blog. Isn't life funny, that way?


Today, I decided to eat lunch off campus. I felt a little uneasy at first, like a mother the first time she leaves her baby with a sitter. But when I walked outside, the smell of processed chicken fried steaks greeted me...it was definitely the right choice. I don't know how you feel about cafeteria food, but I like to pretend there is no cafeteria at our school. That way, when I forget to bring my lunch, I don't have to consider eating at it. My last school had a pretty good cafeteria, but my new school's food reminds me my middle school in Oklahoma, home of, "You mix it, you eat it." In other words, if you mixed your food together to gross people out, you'd have to eat it in plain sight of a teacher. I am SO GLAD my school doesn't make me do food-mixing duty. I have better things to do than to skalk around the cafeteria making kids eat their nasty concoctions.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes