Too Cool for School

9.27.2006

Corruption?

Hey all. I've been having some trouble navigating my own blog. Others have told me that they had some trouble leaving comments. I was about to say, "If you're having some trouble leaving comments, leave a comment!" But oh, I'm too smart for that. So if you're having trouble leaving a comment, just leave a comment on my Myspace. It'll keep people who don't read my blog guessing.

News on my Dad: Yesterday, the heart doctor hooked him up to a 24-hour monitor, which looks like a battery pack with little stickies that go all over his chest. He is supposed to act and move normally. This is encouraging because if something's up with his heart, at least they'll know. It really feels like the doctors are taking his case seriously. It's not that they weren't before, but when they don't know what's wrong, it's kind of discouraging.

Speaking of discouragement, I've been debating whether I agree with Oswald Chambers when he writes, "Discouragement is just disillusioned self-love". Any thoughts, yay or nay? I'm not sure. Oswald Chambers loves words more than I do. It can be hard to get his meaning sometimes. The quote, of course, is from My Utmost for His Highest.

Today I went to Starbucks and got a pumpkin spice latte. It was ok, didn't change my life. But I just wanted to warn you, it's the only coffee I've ever had...that's orange.

I have a lot more to say, but I have to go cook for myself. Why can't myself cook for me? (don't laugh, the joke is not funny.)

1 comment(s):

Ok, let's try and see if this comment thing works now. Hope your dad is doing okay! Ha, I'd say I'd cook for you, but right now I'm having a hard time just to even whip something up for ourselves. Hopefully when things start to settle down at the house and such...

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 11:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes