Too Cool for School

1.26.2006

Rave Reviews!

Opening night of our show went pretty well. The actors were a little shaky--nervous, self-conscious, but all in all it was a pretty satisfying little show. It actually ran short--an hour and a half with intermission. For theatre, that's very short! Here are some reviews of the show that I'm sure you would like to read:

"I'm coming back tomorrow night and again on Saturday!"
--Clint, Father of one of the actresses

"I laughed several times!"
--Trevor, theatre student

"I didn't fall asleep!"
--Jesse, student

As you can see, this show is amazing! Come and see it!

Friday & Saturday, January 27 & 28, 7 pm
$4 for students, $6 for adults

2 comment(s):

Heather,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to come watch the show, but I'm glad that Heidi and Elasha got to see it. Congratulations! I'm glad you didn't have to sing all 25 parts!

By Blogger Chris Chappotin, at 11:46 PM  

Could you imagine me doing four part harmony...alone? T'would be ghastly!

By Blogger Heather, at 11:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes