Too Cool for School

1.20.2006

Answer Me This...

Tonight I received an e-mail from one of my theatre professors at ACU. Apparently, a former student, Kari Firestone Heil, died. She graduated before I ever got to ACU, but because our theatre department is like a close-knit family, I knew the name. I read her husband's blog and right now he has at least 90 promises of prayer. I also saw this questionnaire on the blog from an earlier post, and it really blessed me. It caused me to think in ways I hadn't in a long time. What I ask is for you to take these questions, write them down somewhere, and answer them when you have time.

The questions:

What is your deepest dream?
How much passion do I experience in my daily life?
What do I want my epitaph to say?
How much am I growing these days?
What do I do in my everyday life that requires a power greater than my own?
If I had to name "one true thing" that I am here to do, what would it be?
How clear is it to me?

2 comment(s):

I would definitely write, "She thinks that men should be more courageous".

By Blogger Heather, at 11:40 PM  

I was in club with Kari. She was the pledge year right before me. She was always busy with theater and Sing Song, but I do remember her. She was a very sweet person. This whole thing has really made me think about my life. I like those questions...something to think about

By Blogger Elasha, at 10:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes