Too Cool for School

12.11.2005

Things That Seem to Work

My absolute favorite time of the week is Sunday night when I can curl up on my couch and watch tv until 10, then gaze up at the ceiling and wonder what the next week is going to be. Here are some things that are working themselves out. It keeps me from focusing on the things that haven't yet.

--Though I detest grading papers, I found out that if I take them to Starbucks or Borders, it's actually kind of fun.

--Last time I saw Nathan Tillotson, he looked great, and he sang in the praise team last week. Hooray for Nathan's healing face!

--I get to go to my sister's for Christmas, and my brother Chris says he's going to "drop by" with his family. I haven't seen them in quite awhile and I'm ecstatic.

--THE Lindsey Diann Jackson is coming to see me on New Year's and we're going to sing Tiny Dancer!

--My first dance recital is on Saturday. I'll be tap dancing...which is fun...but weird-feeling because it employs only the lower 1/3 of your body.



--There is a little girl named Minnie at church who may get to be adopted by her aunt and uncle. This would be a very good thing for Minnie, because she comes from a difficult background.

--On Friday, I will have officially survived half of my first year of teaching. It's all (hopefully) downhill from here!

--Christ Journey has the smartest, most artistically talented kids in the Universe. They have only two weeks to learn the Christmas play, and they nailed it in one rehearsal.

Things that you could pray about:

--My nephew Cole might get a youth ministry internship for the summer.

--My nephew Kevin. That he'd know how much we love him.

--Everything having to do with my precious parents, especially finances.

--Margaret Cason, a family friend, has been hospitalized. She has cancer.

--Ashlie, my student from school that I mentioned before.

--That I'll have the patience to deal psycho-parents of my students.

--That if my school makes the budget cut and gets rid of...me, that they can still have a great theatre program at our school.

--And I have a crush. Good...or bad?

That's all for tonight.

How are things in your world? That means LEAVE A COMMENT!

3 comment(s):

A crush is always good. :) This is a topic for another of our conversations in the near future, right?!
Take care!

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 9:59 PM  

Healing faces is a good thing! Thanks for thinking of me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

What's up girl??? You are inspiring me to start a blog of my very own...I'll keep you up to date on my decision making process...so I am excited that we are going to go see P&P this weekend...no Orlando Bloom, but that's okay...talk to you soon!

By Blogger Elasha, at 1:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes