Too Cool for School

11.02.2005

I missed out!














These pictures make me smile. They're from the Skillman Friends class halloween party. Wish I could've been there!

3 comment(s):

We missed you there too! :(

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 2:22 PM  

Yeah, but instead I was dressed up as a 1940's movie star...in Albertson's parking lot, handing out candy to kids. Elvira stayed locked in my closet.She tried to get out, but I yelled, "Shut up Elvira I'm not dealing with your evil ways!" and that was that.

By Blogger Heather, at 8:48 PM  

Heather!!! How are you? It's been a long time!! So you're teaching in Burleson?! I was just down that way last weekend for a Campout with my singles group at church! Shoot me an email sometime (trevor.rose@comcast.net) and we'll get caught up! So how are things going down there?? Talk to you soon, my friend!

By Blogger wildlawman, at 1:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes