Too Cool for School

10.21.2005

Bad Movie List

I'm trying to compile a list of the worst movies of all time. I consider this a valuable contribution to society. This way, your hard-earned money and precious time don't get wasted on a movie that will make you nauseated. Also, some people actually enjoy watching bad movies and find them sort of humorous. If you could think of just one to add to my list, it would be complete in no time. Here's what I've got so far.

--Grease 2: Possibly the worst music ever written. The hero saves the day by driving his motorcycle into a large, above-ground pool. Oooh! Daring!

--Frankie and Johnny: Here you can catch Elvis sporting a tight-fitting band uniform and singing about showboat gambling.

--The Core: If you watch it, you'll see that they tried to copy the movie Armageddon. Hillery Swank is in it, and she isn't even good.

--Dude, Where's My Car: I don't have to see a movie to know it stinks. I learn from the mistakes of others.

--Bedazzled: Unless you want to see Brendan Frazier dressed as a Columbian drug lord. Nah, didn't think so.

--Wagons East: This is Renee's Dad's favorite movie. My Dad would probably love it, too. But still....

Do you have any movies to add to my list? I'll publish them when it's done, and I'll credit you for your contribution to society.

I found this website dedicated to bad movies: www.badmovies.org

7 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM  

Heather, just went and saw "A History of Violence"...terrible movie, just thought I'd add to the list.

By Blogger Allison, at 8:12 AM  

Thank you for your contribution, Allison! Where's your blog?

By Blogger Heather, at 4:41 PM  

I don't have a blog, my life's too boring, I'd rather just read about other people's lives...

By Blogger Allison, at 7:59 AM  

Beau from my church said that "Closer" was bad...just full of trash. Do you agree? Speak now or forever hold your peace with the bad movie list.

By Blogger Heather, at 8:39 PM  

Dancer, Texas: the absolute worst movie ever!!! Storyline: Four guys sit in the middle of a west Texas road in lawnchairs

Shadowlands: a couple of hours of slow plot and even slower music

I'll agree that Grease 2 was a really stinky movie. I haven't seen the others. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

By Blogger Amber Smith, at 12:28 PM  

you're welcome!
Here's some more for the list: The Land Before Time 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 (I don't know if they made more--please tell me they stopped at 7!!)
The original was great in my book (I was five when I watched it.) BUT the rest of them were rotten tomatoes.

By Blogger Heather, at 9:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes