Too Cool for School

9.21.2005

That Rita Chick

Lauren's wedding is officially canceled, but will probably be rescheduled for next week (Oct. 1). Rats. That mean old Hurricane Rita. The name Rita never really appealed to me, and now I know why.

Sorry, L-train. I love ya, and I think you've been a really good sport about all of this.

Maybe Hurricane Rita will go as far north as Austin, completely wiping out the University of Texas, who will have already evacuated, but alas, will no longer be able to compete in the Big 12 conference. Any hopes they might have had will be destroyed by a rampant outbreak of...athlete's foot.

1 comment(s):

Sorry to hear about your friend's wedding! Hope all will work out eventually.

By the way, happy 24th birthday!!! (I found out through 'reliable sources' from church, hehe). We love ya and miss ya lots!

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 10:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes