Too Cool for School

11.18.2005

Would you rather...


Have a whole month off for Christmas, but have to work 12-hour shifts at Wal-Mart for a week afterward?
or...

Only have to work Christmas day at your current job?

Just wondering. I didn't mean to think Christmas yet, it's just been forced on me by our commercially-driven society. It's even taken over my radio. I just heard the year's debut of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

6 comment(s):

Oh Alvin!!! That's classic! Yeah, I've been singing Christmas songs since September! You should come to our Christmas show (Dec. 9-11 at RHCC! :-D).

By Blogger wildlawman, at 6:31 AM  

Rose! You didn't answer my question.

By Blogger Heather, at 4:36 PM  

I'd definitely work Christmas day to avoid the 12-hour shifts...and since when do you call me by my last name?? :-P

By Blogger wildlawman, at 10:15 PM  

despite my love of christmas day, i could just have chrismas a day later...and work instead....i may regret that...but it'll be for one year so i could get over it

By Blogger Brown Sugar, at 11:33 PM  

I guess I should've made it two options that were a little more even.

By Blogger Heather, at 12:24 AM  

I'm open to any ideas...I don't count them all, but I'm always up for listening, so shoot, I'll listen. lnlongster@gmail.com

Jaclyn

By Blogger LNLong, at 11:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes