Too Cool for School

1.16.2006

Crock Pot Victory!

That's right. I have outsmarted the crock pot...by reading the user's manual. No more puppy vomit! I have decided that I am going to use my crock pot to make every kind of food imaginable so that I will no longer fear its capabilities. I will one day replace Rachel Ray and have my own show entitled, "30-minute Crock-pot meals". Wait...that's not possible. I'll call it, "18 hour crock pot meals" you know, for people like me who stay gone all day. You'll watch it. I know you will.

5 comment(s):

Hey, I have a couple of GREAT crockpot cookbooks..."Crazy About Crockery: 101 Easy and Inexpensive Recipes for Less Than $.75 a serving" and "Crazy About Crockpots: 101 Recipes to Entertain at Less than .75 Cents a Serving"...

I love them both and get a lot of my crockpot recipes from them. There's a chili recipe in one of them that I make at least once a month and freeze all remaining portions just to heat up when I get home.

Just wanted to pass that along. Once you get a good amount built up in your freezer you really only have to cook like once every three weeks. That's what I do! Have a great day!

By Blogger Allison, at 8:23 AM  

And if I get a deep freezer, I can cook once every year like my aunt!

By Blogger Heather, at 8:44 PM  

Thanks for your comment on my 12.29.05 blog entry. You're right on!

By Blogger Chris Chappotin, at 10:04 AM  

Perhaps now I should get you to share cool crock pot recipes. I hardly use mine, and I need to use it more often!

By Blogger Malaysian Debster, at 3:42 PM  

Don't have any just yet...

By Blogger Heather, at 8:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes