Too Cool for School

10.08.2006

Say your goodbyes....

Well guys, I guess all good things must come to an end. (I hope it's been good). It's something I've been considering for a long time, but just a minute ago, my blog kicked me off right in the middle of trying to post something. I'd written a ton of stuff already and now it's all gone! (ADD readers rejoice!)

So what I'm saying is, I'm getting a new blog. This one will still be here, a monument to my first year of teaching. It's good to clog cyberspace, isn't it? But this one kicks people off at random times, and I think it's somehow messed up. SOOOO.... Yeah.

Since I'm not going to very well call it, "Too Cool for School 2", what do you think I should name it? Nothing about randomness or ridiculousness, guys. That's a GIVEN.

I guess you can't really tell me what to name it, since the blog won't let anybody except Chris Chappotin leave comments. :(

4 comment(s):

Maybe blogger understands the coolness of Chris Chappotin. Where you goin'? Typepad? Word Press? Blog Drive?

By Blogger Chris Chappotin, at 1:41 PM  

hey...it let me leave one!!!

By Blogger Elasha, at 2:49 PM  

Yess! It let Elasha leave one. It likes you.

I'm going to stick with blogger. Not sure why this one has problems. I just thought something about it is corrupt. Satan wants to take me down, maybe? He can't though.

By Blogger Heather, at 3:47 PM  

You know what? Now that I say I'm leaving town, I get five comments. Hmmm....Something's wrong with this picture.

By Blogger Heather, at 4:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes