Too Cool for School

5.03.2006

Dream Jobs

I found this while cleaning out old files on my hard drive. I think it's about a year old. What do you want to be when you grow up?

My Dream Jobs:

-a doorkeeper in the house of God.
-a performance artist
-a jazz vocalist
-a writer for Boundless webzine
-a director of all kinds of plays for at least two theatres: one educational, one professional.
-a paid, professional dramaturge
-a grad student, if I can study Theatre or arts administration.
-an acting teacher who gives workshops at college and professional theatre programs.
-a roadie for a Christian rock band.
-a Nanny, part time, but full time on family vacations to exciting places!
-an agent for any one of my soon-to-be famous nephews or nieces.
-anything by day/actress by night.
-a strong woman of God. When I am older, younger women will come to me for Spiritual advice.
-a liaison between brilliant artists and the public.
-someone who reads fan mail of a famous person.
-someone who just goes and visits people who need a friend.
-a mother. The kind that believes in lots of hugs, listening, and if necessary, spankings.
-a missionary.
-someone who can actually bring food to the hungry people, not just send money to buy food.
-the wife of a man who likes a good challenge in the name of Christ.
-someone who is honest in everything.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes