Too Cool for School

4.25.2006

One Week

I've got dance class in ten minutes, so I'm going to crank this baby out in speeds that I normally wouldn't. It's hard because I'm a wordy-nerd.

In the past week...
Lindsey came to see me and it was just like old times.
Baseball is no longer my favorite sport. The Rangers sent my favorite player to their Oklahoma farm team.
We decided to launch a website just for our summer drama camp at Christ Journey.
Renee, Jen, Jamie and I learned how to say, "I'm awesome!" in Romanian.
I tried on a lot of swimsuits that just didn't flatter.
Elasha and I went to see Reckless Kelly and they're really good! (Elasha has introduced me to a lot of cool stuff this year!)
I resigned from my teaching position, which means that I now HAVE to find a teaching job in a timely manner.
Kim and I decided to definitely be roommates, which means I'm moving to Richardson.
I made contact with a childhood friend.
I got to talk to my favorite ACU teacher and she said she has confidence that everything will be alright.
I watched The Phantom of the Opera on DVD six times (I was showing it to all of my theatre classes).

This whole "I quit my job" thing probably shouldn't have been announced this way. But just now, I don't really want to talk about it. Let me finish out the year and then write about it.

Gotta dance.

2 comment(s):

That's because I'm awesome!!! So, anyway, our concert in Dallas is coming up on the 11th.

By Blogger Elasha, at 1:21 PM  

Dude your parents are awesome!!

We have some new skillz fanz!

Z

By Blogger The Future, at 9:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes