Too Cool for School

3.03.2006

Olde Pictures

My Dad just got a new camera and gave me his old one. I realized I have pictures of absolutely nothing since I left college. I don't know if I can handle this pressure! Now I have no excuse.

In honor of taking more pictures, I wanted to post some of my old ones. My, how things have changed.


Freshman year at the Sprout. Little did we know that all these years later, Josh still wouldn't be able to pose naturally for a picture.

I found this picture and showed it to my students, who then lost all respect for me. Why do I have a Mommy-haircut?
Lauren was out of town and Allison, Greg, Lindsey and I were bored and broke. We took a life-size poster of Lauren (age 9) to various locations and photographed it. Here we are in Chili's.


Kim hasn't changed that much. She still smiles exactly like this.

Awww, Cheeks!

2 comment(s):

Awww, the good ole days! :-)

By Blogger Allison, at 8:03 AM  

I recognize that "Happiness is..." shirt!! :)

By Blogger wildlawman, at 8:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes